“The man who has no imagination has no wings.” – Muhammad Ali
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- All men of action are dreamers.
- All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.
- All creations need care and feeding. Water and fertilize your creations and dreams with positive, uplifting emotions, thoughts and love.
- Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do.
- All successful men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.
- Dream the impossible dream, Fight the unbeatable foe, Strive with your last ounce of courage, to reach the unreachable star.
- Don’t be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so.
- The secret to living the life of your dreams is to start living the life of your dreams today, in every little way you possibly can.
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Act as though it were impossible to fail.
- You have to dream before your dreams can come true.