“Thoughts are but dreams till their effects be tried.” – William Shakespeare
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.
- Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they’ve got a second. Give your dreams all you’ve got and you’ll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you.
- Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
- Dream big and dare to fail.
- Cherish your vision and your dreams as they are the children of your soul; the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.
- If you have a dream, give it a chance to happen.
- Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.
- Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.
- Don’t be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so.
- Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so you shall become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall one day be; your ideal is the prophesy of what you shall at last unveil.