A family needs to work as a team, supporting each other's individual aims and aspirations. "
Powered by Facebook Comments
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
- Children are the world’s most valuable resource and its best hope for the future.
- Bringing a child into the world is the greatest act of hope there is.
- The family with an old person in it possesses a jewel.
- In truth a family is what you make it. It is made strong, not by number of heads counted at the dinner table, but by the rituals you help family members create, by the memories you share, by the commitment of time, caring, and love you show to one another, and by the hopes for the future you have as individuals and as a unit.
- Human potential, though not always apparent, is there waiting to be discovered and invited forth.
- The ocean is a mighty harmonist.
- There are years that ask questions and years that answer.
- Children are the only form of immortality that we can be sure of.
- I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.