A man is infinitely more complicated than his thoughts.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- The farther backward you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.
- Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
- Grief teaches the steadiest minds to waver.
- Ignorant men don’t know what good they hold in their hands until they’ve flung it away.
- Our inner dialogue is frequently composed of old tape loops that we run again and again.
- A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel.
- Astronomy compels the soul to look upwards and leads us from this world to another.
- Politics is the art of preventing people from taking part in affairs which properly concern them.
- Man is only man at the surface. Remove the skin, dissect, and immediately you come to machinery.
- It is a law of nature that we defend ourselves from one affection only by means of another.