A poem begins in delight and ends in wisdom.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length.
- In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.
- The man who has no imagination has no wings.
- Good humor may be said to be one of the very best articles of dress one can wear in society
- In the end, today is forever, yesterday is still today, and tomorrow is already today.
- If I want to do anything, I want to speak a more universal language.
- It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations.
- There are years that ask questions and years that answer.
- Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence.
- Live simply so others may simply live.