A poem is never finished, only abandoned.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- Everything that deceives may be said to enchant.
- Man is only man at the surface. Remove the skin, dissect, and immediately you come to machinery.
- People are unrealistic, illogical, and self-centered. Love them anyway.
- Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.
- Anytime you see someone more successful than you are, they are doing something you aren’t.
- Those who are easily shocked… should be shocked more often.
- There is no king who has not had a slave among his ancestors, and no slave who has not had a king among his.
- Nothing resembles selfishness more closely than self-respect.
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
- Take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame.