A short saying oft contains much wisdom.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- Good humor may be said to be one of the very best articles of dress one can wear in society
- Ignorant men don’t know what good they hold in their hands until they’ve flung it away.
- Life is short, but the years are long.
- If you don’t understand yourself you don’t understand anybody else.
- We live, not as we wish to, but as we can.
- We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.
- The only people in the world who can change things are those who can sell ideas.
- Art is not a handicraft, it is the transmission of feeling the artist has experienced.
- The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence.
- Repartee: What a person thinks of after he becomes a departee.