Action is eloquence.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- The greatest happiness you can have is knowing that you do not necessarily require happiness.
- If I want to do anything, I want to speak a more universal language.
- Assume a virtue, if you have it not.
- It’s like deja vu all over again.
- Happiness is nothing but everyday living seen through a veil.
- The sun has not caught me in bed in fifty years.
- Time eases all things.
- Cultivate the habit of early rising. It is unwise to keep the head long on a level with the feet.
- As if you could kill time without injuring eternity.
- When you learn, teach, when you get, give.