Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.
"Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." – Jack Benny
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- Middle age is having a choice between two temptations and choosing the one that’ll get you home earlier.
- Thanks to modern medical advances such as antibiotics, nasal spray, and Diet Coke, it has become routine for people in the civilized world to pass the age of 40, sometimes more than once.
- The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
- Human potential, though not always apparent, is there waiting to be discovered and invited forth.
- The ocean is a mighty harmonist.
- There are years that ask questions and years that answer.
- When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I’ve never tried before.
- Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it.
- A day spent without the sight or sound of beauty, the contemplation of mystery, or the search of truth or perfection is a poverty-stricken day; and a succession of such days is fatal to human life.
- The future starts today, not tomorrow.