Bravery never goes out of fashion.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- A good laugh is sunshine in a house.
- I would rather make my name then inherit it.
- Good humor may be said to be one of the very best articles of dress one can wear in society
- The greatest happiness you can have is knowing that you do not necessarily require happiness.
- If I want to do anything, I want to speak a more universal language.
- Assume a virtue, if you have it not.
- Human potential, though not always apparent, is there waiting to be discovered and invited forth.
- To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
- Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length.
- Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence.