Children need more than one or two positive role models.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- Forgiveness is not a gift for the other person; it is a purely selfish act that allows you to put the past behind you
- You can’t change what happened between you and your ex-spouse, but you can change your attitude about it
- It is in your children’s best interest that you help them cultivate a support system that extends beyond their immediate family
- People hate as they love, unreasonably.
- In a false quarrel there is no true valour.
- Our inner dialogue is frequently composed of old tape loops that we run again and again.
- Trust what moves you most deeply.
- Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length.
- A friend is one before whom I may think aloud.
- I do not believe that friends are necessarily the people you like best, they are merely the people who got there first.