Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King Jr
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, Love like you’ll never be hurt, Sing like there’s nobody listening, And live like it’s heaven on earth.
- I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
- To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
- For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
- In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.
- Where There is Love, Nothing is Missing.
- If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything.
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.
- Love is all, love is new. Love is all, love is you.