Friendship is one mind in two bodies.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- Truth uttered before its time is always dangerous.
- Never has a man who has bent himself been able to make others straight.
- Friendship with oneself is all-important, because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world.
- A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends.
- What a great blessing is a friend with a heart so trusty you may safely bury all your secrets in it.
- The great man is he that does not lose his child-heart.
- Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready.
- To confine our attention to terrestrial matters would be to limit the human spirit.
- Children need more than one or two positive role models
- People hate as they love, unreasonably.