Grief teaches the steadiest minds to waver.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- The farther backward you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.
- Ignorant men don’t know what good they hold in their hands until they’ve flung it away.
- Be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.
- When I’m good I’m very good, but when I’m bad I’m better.
- I’d rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate.
- I don’t care what is written about me so long as it isn’t true.
- There are no absolutes in human misery and things can always get worse.
- Not until just before dawn do people sleep best; not until people get old do they become wise.
- The greatest happiness you can have is knowing that you do not necessarily require happiness.
- Everybody has got to die, but I have always believed an exception would be made in my case. Now what?