I am not bound to please thee with my answers.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- I never said most of the things I said.
- The present was an egg laid by the past that had the future inside its shell.
- It’s been one of those mornings that’s gonna last all day.
- People who work sitting down get paid more than people who work standing up.
- Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain.
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.
- I felt like a pickle stepping into history.
- Every murderer is probably somebody’s old friend.
- Where large sums of money are concerned, it is advisable to trust nobody.
- If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?