I have a faint idea what it is like to be alive.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- I believe that time, with its infinite understanding, will one day forgive me.
- The greatest happiness you can have is knowing that you do not necessarily require happiness.
- I see life as one life at one time, so many millions simultaneously, all over the earth.
- If I want to do anything, I want to speak a more universal language.
- Everybody has got to die, but I have always believed an exception would be made in my case. Now what?
- Human potential, though not always apparent, is there waiting to be discovered and invited forth.
- A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject.
- I believe in democracy because it releases the energies of every human being.
- The game isn’t over until it’s over.
- I always thought that record would stand until it was broken.