In a false quarrel there is no true valour.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- It is not fair to ask of others what you are unwilling to do yourself.
- We often have to put up with most from those on whom we most depend.
- It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.
- Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.
- People hate as they love, unreasonably.
- For they are yet ear-kissing arguments.
- Assume a virtue, if you have it not.
- The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they’re still alive.
- I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.
- The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved.