It is not fair to ask of others what you are unwilling to do yourself.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- We often have to put up with most from those on whom we most depend.
- In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.
- Of course if you like your kids, if you love them from the moment they begin, you yourself begin all over again, in them and with them.
- People hate as they love, unreasonably.
- In a false quarrel there is no true valour.
- The best portion of a good man’s life is his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.
- Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.
- The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they’re still alive.
- If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything.
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.