I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.
I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- We need much less than we think we need.
- We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.
- He who is drowned is not troubled by the rain.
- Dogs are wise. They crawl away into a quiet corner and lick their wounds and do not rejoin the world until they are whole once more.
- The power of love to change bodies is legendary, built into folklore, common sense, and everyday experience. Love moves the flesh, it pushes matter around…. Throughout history, “tender loving care” has uniformly been recognized as a valuable element in healing.
- Good humor may be said to be one of the very best articles of dress one can wear in society
- Be great in act, as you have been in thought.
- Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
- Gray hairs are signs of wisdom if you hold your tongue, speak and they are but hairs, as in the young.
- The basis of neutrality is sympathy for mankind.