Learning without wisdom is a load of books on a donkey's back.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- The present was an egg laid by the past that had the future inside its shell.
- Once you wake up thought in a man, you can never put it to sleep again.
- Those that don’t got it, can’t show it. Those that got it, can’t hide it.
- No matter how far a person can go the horizon is still way beyond you.
- When I was growing up I always wanted to be someone. Now I realize I should have been more specific.
- I value my garden more for being full of blackbirds than of cherries, and very frankly give them fruit for their songs.
- Money frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy.
- The advantage of a bad memory is that one enjoys several times the same good things for the first time.
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.
- This moment contains all moments.