Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.
Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- If anything, our time apart has only made me more certain that I want to spend my nights by your side, and my days with your heart.
- While I sleep, I dream of you, and when I wake, I long to hold you in my arms.
- Nothing that’s worthwhile is ever easy.
- You are, and always have been, my dream.
- Love is more than three words mumbled before bedtime. Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion in the things we do for each other every day.
- People hate as they love, unreasonably.
- For they are yet ear-kissing arguments.
- The flower that smells the sweetest is shy and lowly.
- The best portion of a good man’s life is his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.
- Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.