Never get angry. Never make a threat. Reason with people.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- Be great in act, as you have been in thought.
- Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
- The farther backward you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.
- To know the road ahead, ask those coming back.
- You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, Love like you’ll never be hurt, Sing like there’s nobody listening, And live like it’s heaven on earth.
- You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
- All successful men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.
- I would rather make my name then inherit it.
- Good humor may be said to be one of the very best articles of dress one can wear in society
- The greatest happiness you can have is knowing that you do not necessarily require happiness.