No, I'm not a good shot, but I shoot often.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- Clothes maketh the man – Naked people have little or no influence on society.
- Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.
- Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready.
- The most practical kind of politics is the politics of decency.
- No man is justified in doing evil on the ground of expediency.
- When you play, play hard; when you work, don’t play at all.
- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
- Aggressive fighting for the right is the greatest sport in the world.
- A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.
- I have a faint idea what it is like to be alive.