Parents are the bones on which children cut their teeth.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- Children keep a family together, especially when one can’t get a babysitter.
- If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance.
- Woman is the salvation or destruction of the family. She carries its destinies in the folds of her mantle.
- Blessed be childhood, which brings down something of heaven into the midst of our rough earthliness.
- Gray hairs are signs of wisdom if you hold your tongue, speak and they are but hairs, as in the young.
- Progress might have been all right once, but it has gone on too long.
- One of the hardest things to teach a child is that the truth is more important than the consequences.
- I know you will guess all I leave unsaid.
- Show me a gambler and I’ll show you a loser.
- Soup is a lot like a family. Each ingredient enhances the others; each batch has its own characteristics; and it needs time to simmer to reach full flavor.