People hate as they love, unreasonably.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- Listening is the first step and the last step.
- Fear secretes acids; but love and trust are sweet juices.
- It is not fair to ask of others what you are unwilling to do yourself.
- We often have to put up with most from those on whom we most depend.
- No woman ever hates a man for being in love with her, but many a woman hate a man for being a friend to her.
- In a false quarrel there is no true valour.
- For they are yet ear-kissing arguments.
- The flower that smells the sweetest is shy and lowly.
- The best portion of a good man’s life is his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.
- Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.