Petty laws breed great crimes.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- Take hope from the heart of man and you make him a beast of prey.
- Revenge may be wicked, but it’s natural.
- No man may make another free.
- Death is not the worst that can happen to men.
- If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can’t be done.
- Familiarity is a magician that is cruel to beauty but kind to ugliness.
- A cruel story runs on wheels, and every hand oils the wheels as they run.
- Only entropy comes easy.
- The trouble with wars is that they all look alike to people who aren’t involved. Only the skin color of the dead is different.
- Art is not a handicraft, it is the transmission of feeling the artist has experienced.