"Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible"
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- “It is not what we get. But who we become, what we contribute… that gives meaning to our lives”
- “Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers”
- “A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided”
- “It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.”
- “Decision is the ultimate power. Decisions shape destiny.”
- Because cells and human find themselves in similar biological circumstances, it naturally raise the question “ how can 50 trillion cells live in harmony and peace while a mere 7 billion people are on the verge of annihilating each other….’
- I would rather make my name then inherit it.
- Good humor may be said to be one of the very best articles of dress one can wear in society
- In the end, today is forever, yesterday is still today, and tomorrow is already today.
- Good people are good because they’ve come to wisdom through failure.