Simplicity is a matter of taste.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- Quiet people have the loudest minds.
- The universe does not behave according to our pre-conceived ideas. It continues to surprise us.
- It matters if you just don’t give up.
- To confine our attention to terrestrial matters would be to limit the human spirit.
- Life would be tragic if it weren’t funny.
- Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.
- We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special.
- The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge
- Action is eloquence.
- You can observe a lot just by watching.