Sincerity is the way of Heaven.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- Good humor may be said to be one of the very best articles of dress one can wear in society
- We live, not as we wish to, but as we can.
- True happiness… arises, in the first place, from the enjoyment of one’s self.
- That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
- In the end, today is forever, yesterday is still today, and tomorrow is already today.
- If I want to do anything, I want to speak a more universal language.
- There are years that ask questions and years that answer.
- No matter how far a person can go the horizon is still way beyond you.
- The sun has not caught me in bed in fifty years.
- A short saying oft contains much wisdom.