The best way out is always through.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.
- A Student is not dependent on us…we are dependent on the Student.
- The farther backward you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.
- I never said most of the things I said.
- Grief teaches the steadiest minds to waver.
- Everything is theoretically impossible, until it is done.
- The woods are lovely, dark, and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep,
- Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length.
- Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence.
- A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel.