The game isn't over until it's over.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- I believe in democracy because it releases the energies of every human being.
- I don’t care what is written about me so long as it isn’t true.
- There is no such joy in the tavern as upon the road thereto.
- Those move easiest who have learn’d to dance.
- The greatest happiness you can have is knowing that you do not necessarily require happiness.
- I see life as one life at one time, so many millions simultaneously, all over the earth.
- I have a faint idea what it is like to be alive.
- Everybody has got to die, but I have always believed an exception would be made in my case. Now what?
- Be great in act, as you have been in thought.
- A Student is a person who brings us his or her desire to learn.