The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.
- In a false quarrel there is no true valour.
- Anything done for another is done for oneself.
- Absence blots people out. We really have no absent friends.
- It is not fair to ask of others what you are unwilling to do yourself.
- We often have to put up with most from those on whom we most depend.
- Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that’s no reason not to give it.
- It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.
- Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.
- Smile at each other, smile at your wife, smile at your husband, smile at your children, smile at each other – it doesn’t matter who it is and that will help you to grow up in greater love for each other.