The ocean is a mighty harmonist.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- It’s an hour during the week where you can just slow down.
- You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.
- All successful men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.
- Assume a virtue, if you have it not.
- Human potential, though not always apparent, is there waiting to be discovered and invited forth.
- Thought and theory must precede all salutary action; yet action is nobler in itself than either thought or theory.
- There are years that ask questions and years that answer.
- When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I’ve never tried before.
- Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it.
- A day spent without the sight or sound of beauty, the contemplation of mystery, or the search of truth or perfection is a poverty-stricken day; and a succession of such days is fatal to human life.