The present was an egg laid by the past that had the future inside its shell.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- No matter how far a person can go the horizon is still way beyond you.
- Learning without wisdom is a load of books on a donkey’s back.
- Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain.
- I value my garden more for being full of blackbirds than of cherries, and very frankly give them fruit for their songs.
- Nature teaches more than she preaches. There are no sermons in stones. It is easier to get a spark out of a stone than a moral.
- A timid person is frightened before a danger, a coward during the time, and a courageous person afterward.
- You are you. Now, isn’t that pleasant?
- I think it is often easier to make progress on mega-ambitious dreams. Since no one else is crazy enough to do it, you have little competition. In fact, there are so few people this crazy that I feel like I know them all by first name.
- Good humor may be said to be one of the very best articles of dress one can wear in society
- Good people are good because they’ve come to wisdom through failure.