The sun has not caught me in bed in fifty years.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- As we work to create light for others, we naturally light our own way.
- I think it is often easier to make progress on mega-ambitious dreams. Since no one else is crazy enough to do it, you have little competition. In fact, there are so few people this crazy that I feel like I know them all by first name.
- Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.
- Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they’ve got a second. Give your dreams all you’ve got and you’ll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you.
- Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
- Good humor may be said to be one of the very best articles of dress one can wear in society
- Good people are good because they’ve come to wisdom through failure.
- Life does not consist in thinking, it consists in acting.
- No matter how far a person can go the horizon is still way beyond you.
- Cultivate the habit of early rising. It is unwise to keep the head long on a level with the feet.