There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- There is only one happiness in life—to love and be loved.
- Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
- All emotions are pure which gather you and lift you up; that emotion is impure which seizes only one side of your being and so distorts you.
- If I am not good to myself, how can I expect anyone else to be good to me?
- It’s better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone.
- Self-esteem creates natural highs. Knowing that you’re lovable helps you to love more. Knowing that you’re important helps you to make a difference to to others.
- The only two important things in life are real love and being at peace with yourself.
- Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.
- If a person loves only one other person and is indifferent to all others, his love is not love but a symbiotic attachment, or an enlarged egotism.
- Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish it’s source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.