Time eases all things.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- When you learn, teach, when you get, give.
- The greatest happiness you can have is knowing that you do not necessarily require happiness.
- If I want to do anything, I want to speak a more universal language.
- Assume a virtue, if you have it not.
- Action is eloquence.
- To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
- Happiness is nothing but everyday living seen through a veil.
- The sun has not caught me in bed in fifty years.
- A short saying oft contains much wisdom.
- Cultivate the habit of early rising. It is unwise to keep the head long on a level with the feet.