“We can control our lives by controling our perceptions.”
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- Your perspective is always limited by how much you know. Expand your knowledge and you will transform your mind
- Because cells and human find themselves in similar biological circumstances, it naturally raise the question “ how can 50 trillion cells live in harmony and peace while a mere 7 billion people are on the verge of annihilating each other….’
- “Humans are more dependent on learning for survival than other species,We have no instincts that automatically find us food and shelter !”
- If humans were to model the lifestyle displayed by healthy community of cells , our societies and our planet would be more peaceful and vital
- I believe that time, with its infinite understanding, will one day forgive me.
- Assume a virtue, if you have it not.
- The ocean is a mighty harmonist.
- Thought and theory must precede all salutary action; yet action is nobler in itself than either thought or theory.
- It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations.
- I gave a party for time-travelers, but I didn’t send out the invitations until after the party. I sat there a long time, but no one came.