When you learn, teach, when you get, give.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- The greatest happiness you can have is knowing that you do not necessarily require happiness.
- If I want to do anything, I want to speak a more universal language.
- Assume a virtue, if you have it not.
- To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
- Time eases all things.
- I find the great thing in this world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving.
- Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.
- When you know better you do better.
- We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.
- If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. Don’t complain.