Work without love is slavery.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- While I sleep, I dream of you, and when I wake, I long to hold you in my arms.
- You are, and always have been, my dream.
- Love to be real, it must cost—it must hurt—it must empty us of self.
- I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.
- The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.
- As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.
- Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.
- Love is all, love is new. Love is all, love is you.
- No woman ever falls in love with a man unless she has a better opinion of him than he deserves.
- Any woman can fool a man if she wants to and if he’s in love with her.