You are, and always have been, my dream.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- While I sleep, I dream of you, and when I wake, I long to hold you in my arms.
- If anything, our time apart has only made me more certain that I want to spend my nights by your side, and my days with your heart.
- Nothing that’s worthwhile is ever easy.
- Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.
- Work without love is slavery.
- The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.
- As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.
- Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.
- Love is all, love is new. Love is all, love is you.