All successful men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.
“All successful men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.” – Brian Tracy
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- All creations need care and feeding. Water and fertilize your creations and dreams with positive, uplifting emotions, thoughts and love.
- Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.
- Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they’ve got a second. Give your dreams all you’ve got and you’ll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you.
- Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do.
- You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
- You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.
- If you’re going through hell, keep going.
- I get up each morning and dust off my wits, Then pick up the paper and read the “o-bits.” If my name isn’t there, then I know I’m not dead. I eat a good breakfast and go back to bed.
- It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
- Dreams come true. Without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.