I forgot to shake hands and be friendly. It was an important lesson about leadership.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
- Men must be decided on what they will not do, and then they are able to act with vigor in what they ought to do.
- Talk to people in their own language. If you do it well, they’ll say, ‘God, he said exactly what I was thinking.’ And when they begin to respect you, they’ll follow you to the death.
- In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive.
- I hire people brighter than me and then I get out of their way.
- You’ve got to say, ”I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough I can have it.” It’s called perseverance.
- The discipline of writing something down is the first step toward making it happen.
- Self discipline is that which, next to virtue, truly and essentially raises one man above another.
- A man of honour should never forget what he is because he sees what others are.
- I would rather make my name then inherit it.