I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- If you would thoroughly know anything, teach it to others.
- The highest compliment that you can pay me is to say that I work hard every day, that I never dog it
- Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy
- You can observe a lot just by watching.
- I’ve known what it is to be hungry, but I always went right to a restaurant.
- The trouble with being in the rat race is that even if you win, you’re still a rat.
- Art is not a handicraft, it is the transmission of feeling the artist has experienced.
- There is no substitute for accurate knowledge. Know yourself, know your business, know your men.
- Arguments out of a pretty mouth are unanswerable.
- Some men are like nails, very easily drawn; others however are more like rivets never drawn at all.