Let no man pull you low enough to hate him.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- Age is not an accomplishment, and youth is not a sin.
- The beginning is the most important part of the work.
- My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
- We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle.
- Everyone needs reminders that the fact of their being on this earth is important and that each life changes everything.
- Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.
- He that hath knowledge spareth his words.
- I have accepted fear as part of life – specifically the fear of change… I have gone ahead despite the pounding in the heart that says: turn back….
- It is not our exalted feelings, it is our sentiments that build the necessary home.