The basis of neutrality is sympathy for mankind.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
- Good humor may be said to be one of the very best articles of dress one can wear in society
- Be great in act, as you have been in thought.
- The farther backward you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.
- Life does not consist in thinking, it consists in acting.
- Hard though it may be to accept, remember that guilt is sometimes a friendly internal voice reminding you that you’re messing up.
- The only people in the world who can change things are those who can sell ideas.
- Time talks behind our back. To our face it’s friendly and logical, never hesitating to give more of itself.
- All human activity takes place within a culture and interacts with culture.
- Nature teaches more than she preaches. There are no sermons in stones. It is easier to get a spark out of a stone than a moral.