“A dream has power to poison sleep.” – Percy Bysshe Shelley
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- Build a dream and the dream will build you.
- Ah, great it is to believe the dream as we stand in youth by the starry stream; but a greater thing is to fight life through and say at the end, the dream is true!
- Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.
- Nothing is as real as a dream. The world can change around you, but your dream will not. Responsibilities need not erase it. Duties need not obscure it. Because the dream is within you, no one can take it away.
- Dreams are free, so free your dreams.
- A man’s dreams are an index to his greatness.
- The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance – and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning.
- The dream is a conversation between man and his God.
- No one should negotiate their dreams. Dreams must be free to fly high. No government, no legislature, has a right to limit your dreams. You should never agree to surrender your dreams.
- There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why? I dream of things that never were, and ask why not.