Be a rainbow in someone else's cloud.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- The farther backward you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.
- Grief teaches the steadiest minds to waver.
- We need much less than we think we need.
- I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better.
- If I am not good to myself, how can I expect anyone else to be good to me?
- There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.
- When I’m good I’m very good, but when I’m bad I’m better.
- I’d rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate.
- I don’t care what is written about me so long as it isn’t true.
- There are no absolutes in human misery and things can always get worse.