History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- Everyone has his day and some days last longer than others.
- It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations.
- A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
- A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject.
- I never said most of the things I said.
- A person is always startled when he hears himself seriously called an old man for the first time.
- Progress might have been all right once, but it has gone on too long.
- I’ve been on a calendar, but never on time.
- When I was growing up I always wanted to be someone. Now I realize I should have been more specific.
- No laborer in the world is expected to work for room, board, and love – except the housewife.