I’ve never been a millionaire but I just know I’d be darling at it.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- I don’t know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot!
- Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.
- Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.
- If you’re gonna be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.
- No laborer in the world is expected to work for room, board, and love – except the housewife.
- What is amazing for a woman of my age is that I change as the world is changing-and changing very, very fast. I don’t think my mother had that opportunity to change.
- Show me a woman who doesn’t feel guilty and I’ll show you a man.
- Ducking for apples — change one letter and it’s the story of my life.
- It serves me right for keeping all my eggs in one bastard. (Said when leaving hospital after an abortion).
- Money cannot buy health, but I’d settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair.